When to Display your Flag
The flag should be displayed, from sunrise to sunset, on all days when the weather permits, especially on:
- New Year’s Day, January 1
- Inauguration Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Third Monday in January
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday, February 22
- Easter Sunday
- Mother’s Day, Second Sunday in May
- Armed Forces Day, Third Saturday in May
- Memorial Day (half-staff until noon), Last Monday in May
- Flag Day, June 14th
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Labor Day, First Monday in September
- Constitution Day, September 17th
- Columbus Day, October 12th
- Navy Day
- Veterans Day, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day, Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day, December 25th
- Election Days (various)
- Federally observed dates of the above holidays which may be different from the actual dates
- Such days as may be proclaimed by the President of the United States
- State and Local Holidays
Friday Night Dinner is Beef & Noodle, Mashed Potatoes, and Vegetable all for $7! Serving from 6-8 PM or until ...
It is with deep regret that we announce the death of our Past Post Commander Ron Meeks. Ron passed away ...
Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs to award veterans assistance during COVID-19 emergency Military Family Relief Fund emergency relief application available ...
Join Us for Dinner! Open To The Public! Details Date: Every Friday Night Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm Venue ...