When to Display your Flag
The flag should be displayed, from sunrise to sunset, on all days when the weather permits, especially on:
- New Year’s Day, January 1
- Inauguration Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Third Monday in January
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday, February 22
- Easter Sunday
- Mother’s Day, Second Sunday in May
- Armed Forces Day, Third Saturday in May
- Memorial Day (half-staff until noon), Last Monday in May
- Flag Day, June 14th
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Labor Day, First Monday in September
- Constitution Day, September 17th
- Columbus Day, October 12th
- Navy Day
- Veterans Day, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day, Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day, December 25th
- Election Days (various)
- Federally observed dates of the above holidays which may be different from the actual dates
- Such days as may be proclaimed by the President of the United States
- State and Local Holidays
Join Us for Dinner! Open To The Public! Details Date: Every Friday Night Time: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm Venue ...
NOTICE New Hours Effective January 2, 2020 Mon-Thurs 11AM-9PM Fri & Sat 11AM-12AM Sunday Noon-9PM Closing times may be extended ...
An Early Christmas Present Victory Post 70 received a $2,500 grant from the local Walmart to assist community veterans, families ...
Hoosier Legionnaires can now pre-pay their membership dues for 10 years for a one-time payment of only $350.00 or just ...
A federal court ruled this week that the Department of Veterans Affairs wrongly denied reimbursements to veterans who received emergency medical care ...