When to Display your Flag
The flag should be displayed, from sunrise to sunset, on all days when the weather permits, especially on:
- New Year’s Day, January 1
- Inauguration Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Third Monday in January
- Lincoln’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday, February 22
- Easter Sunday
- Mother’s Day, Second Sunday in May
- Armed Forces Day, Third Saturday in May
- Memorial Day (half-staff until noon), Last Monday in May
- Flag Day, June 14th
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Labor Day, First Monday in September
- Constitution Day, September 17th
- Columbus Day, October 12th
- Navy Day
- Veterans Day, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day, Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day, December 25th
- Election Days (various)
- Federally observed dates of the above holidays which may be different from the actual dates
- Such days as may be proclaimed by the President of the United States
- State and Local Holidays
Bingo Fun Every Sunday! Starting at 2:30 pm Bingo Fun With The Victory Post #70 Every Sunday at 2:30 pm, ...
A federal court ruled this week that the Department of Veterans Affairs wrongly denied reimbursements to veterans who received emergency medical care ...
Football, Beer & Wings! Watch the game with Bucket Beer Night – 5 for $7. Ask about the wings, available ...
COMMANDER’S CENTENNIAL DINNER & DANCE COME OUT AND CELEBRATE VICTORY POST 70’S 100TH BIRTHDAY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2019 6PM-11:30PM TICKETS ...
Can You Help? Every day, there are Veterans in our community who are unable to get to their medical appointments ...